Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Translation.

I wanna play Dr. Seuss. Translation: I wanna play Duck, Duck, Goose.

I need some Appetize. Translation: I need some hand sanitizer.

Want to play hide and Sneek? Translation: Want to play hide and seek?

Mommy, What letter I am? Translation: Mommy, how old am I?

I, Landon St. Louis Jenkins. Translation: My name is Landon Louis Jenkins.

I was there long long day. Translation: I was there a long time ago.

That happened when I was borned. Translation: That happened when I was younger.

It a asskin. Translation: It was an accident.

Mommy, where is my saljers? Translation: Mommy, where is my soldiers?

There is something in my belly, It's Baby Sister! Translation: My tummy is full.





1 comment:

  1. These are funny! I wish I had written down all of the things each of you said at this age. You all had your special ones. I only remember a few today now. Glad you are taking time to write them down.

    ReplyDelete