Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Daze.

We have been one busy family. In the last month or so we have been to San Antonio, Austin, and Bridgeport. We have also had family and friends in town to visit, and then throw in a couple of Holidays (Halloween and Thanksgiving) plus our everyday to do's such as school parties and just plain work. PHEW! It's been crazy and exhausting but we are catching up on some much needed family time.

What a happy daze/many happy days!


Halloween

Poppie, Gigi, and Great Grandma Cammon come to visit

Family Pictures

Thanksgiving Feast at school

Pictures with Santa



I would love to tell you that we will be slowing down and taking it easy in December, but that would be a lie. I'm mean really? Who takes it easy during the Christmas season?

We have Randy's work party, play dates, Grandma and Papa Jenkins, more school parties, the holiday, a wedding, and a trip to St Louis all on the books for the upcoming weeks. And I'm looking forward to all of it. I love this happy daze that that my boys and I in together...cause really that's what its all about. Being in it together!

1 comment: