Monday, October 24, 2011

Feeling the Love.

I just wanted to take a second and send out a heartfelt "Thank you" to everyone who has sent/got Buggy Halloween treats this year. I tell you what, we are definitely feeling the love!

He has received movies, books, and cards. There have been care packages with; toys, candy, trinkets, glow sticks, and band-aids. Yes, I said band-aids. Buggy has an intense liking of band-aids and of course not the cheap ones. He likes the fun and expensive ones, his favorite being the pickle band-aid. He was also gifted with his body weight in popcorn!



Settling in for some serious popcorn eating.




This kid has been plow'n through some popcorn.

So thank you again to all of you that love our little guy so much and continue to spoil him ridiculously on this holiday and all the others. We are so blessed to have you all and your generosity does not go unnoticed...as in I have noticed my pants getting tighter because one little two year old can't possibly eat all the treats you keep sending so I have been helping myself to his stash!

But seriously, we love you all so much and can't thank you enough for all that you do!


oh, yes. He also got this thing...whatever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment