Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kids Say the Darnedest Things.

Kids say the darnedest things or maybe it's just my child since he talks all. the. time.

Like when I tell his to shhhhhh. and he turns around and in his angry voice says, "I don't wanna Shsssh!" Obviously you don't want to "Shhsssh!" that's why I'm having to ask you to!

Or when I place my hand on his back to guide him in the right direction and he turns rapidly in order to avoid my touch and yells "Don't push me-a!" Like I've ever really given him a good hard shove. or even a slight one for that matter.

I ran onto the rumble strip on the highway the other day and very seriously Buggy exclaims, "Stay on the road Mom-my!" Great! Just what I need, a miniature back seat driver.

When I found the right episode of Power Rangers he got very excited and announced, "Good job, Mom-my! You found it!" Thanks for that pat on the back son, but really it was no big deal.

Whenever we see someone he doesn't know whether it be the salesclerk, checkout lady, or an acquaintance he looks directly at me and says "who's dat people, Mom-my?" Like they aren't standing right there and can't hear him. I just want to scream..."they can hear you child! Quit being rude."

A bug splattered on the windshield today and I hear from the back sit, "You made a mess on car, Mom-my! You clean that up!" I could mentally see that little finger wagging at me.

He announces to the room every time he toots or burps."I tooted" "I burp" he giggles. Thanks for the update, dude. But I heard it happen therefore don't need the recap.

He can tell me everything he ate for snack and lunch when at pre-school. He actually makes a list...don't know about you, but I sure find it impressive!

He uses a whole dialog every time he plays with his toys. He has the most wonderful imagination.

When I ask him to do something he likes to tell me to "wait two seconds." I totally claim this one! I'm always telling that poor kid to "wait two seconds."

He is constantly amazing us with the stuff that he says and does. He is so funny and always up to something. I try and keep you all update with this blog, but really my words just can't do this little guy justice. He's definitely one of a kind and the light of my life!

2 comments:

  1. How many times can I say our grandson is a riot!!! Love the detailed updates!! Your dad and I just sit here at the computer when he gets home from the office and laugh out loud and shake our heads together!!! Love you guys and keep the laughter headed our way with the adventures of Buggy!!! Love Gigi and Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Great! Just what I need, a miniature back seat driver."

    When I read this line, I laughed out loud! Great blog, Galey! Love you!

    ReplyDelete