Friday, April 1, 2011

It's really quiet...too Quiet!

This child has been giving me some great blogging material! I'll keep this one short, but it's just too funny not to share. This is what happens when
A) I don't get him involved in something before I start cooking dinner and
B) I don't keep the paints high enough
I was cooking up a storm when I suddenly realized Buggy hadn't made a peep in awhile. Now every Momma knows when your child is being really quiet they are probably doing something they shouldn't. So you tell me, was that the case here?

Busted!























This is what happens when you try and take paint covered clothes off a squirming 2 yr old



Pointing to his newly decorated clothes


Thank goodness it's washable paint. Even had to wash his shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment