Thursday, March 17, 2011

TA-DA! The New Guest Room Revealed!

BEFORE



It's taken a lot of nap times, which is the only time I had to work on the room, it get it transformed. There were many coats of paint, quite a few curse words, some singing into the paint brush, and lots of patience to make this my very own creation. That's right folks...Momma made this room happen. I put all the time, brush strokes, and design into this room. The Hubby had to help with a few of the technical issues like hanging the ceiling fan. But I'm still taking all the credit ; ) Unfortunately the pictures don't do the color of the walls justice...guess you'll just have to come to the house and see for yourself!

AFTER


2 comments:

  1. Looks awersome! So different from when we stayed in it! (I know, I know that was 2 years ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so........so......HGTV !!! Congratulations! This is quite a nice 'makeover'! I can't WAIT to see it in person. Glad you are having fun redecorating. You have always been good at it.

    ReplyDelete