Friday, February 18, 2011

Are 2 yr olds suppose to be so smart!?!

This morning we are being kinda lazy and so I am letting Buggy eat breakfast in his recliner in front of the TV. We are having Cheerios. So he got a bowl full of dry ones and a sippy cup of milk. I left the room to get some coffee and when I return Landon had the sippy cup turned upside down and was pinching the nozzle so that all the milk was pouring out (he learned this trick a while ago) right into his bowl!! Well, mostly into the bowl...the rest was all over the blanket!! Of course I exclaimed "LANDON, What are doing!?!" His reply "Cheerios, Like Momma!!" So what else could I do except go get him a spoon. He is now eating his Cheerios just like Momma : ) When did he get so big!?!

2 comments:

  1. That is my favorite thing to watch Parker eat!! Toddlers are so careful not to spill the milk and try so hard to be just like us :) enjoy your cherrios like a big boy Landon!!

    ReplyDelete