Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fantastic, Fabulous, Fun and Four.

I can hardly believe another year has come and gone. That we've gotten to help shape and mold this wonderful child through another stage of his life. That he is no longer my three year old. He is now fantastic, fabulous, fun and FOUR!.

He has grown, not only in size, but in personality and spirit. His sense of humor is astounding, I dare you not to laugh. He is sharp as a tack, nothing gets by this kid. His curiosity is abundant, he wants to know everything about anything.

He knows what he likes, but is always up for a new experience. He will be rough and wild, but also sweet and loving. He and his army of plastic guys can conquer the world, then he will sit quietly and conquer a puzzle.

His sandy blonde hair is always shaggy, his blue eyes sparkle, his freckles pop off his fair skin, and his smile lights up the room.




 




 





 
This boy! Oh, how this boy has my heart. I can't wait for all that four will bring. And I thank God everyday that you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment