Saturday, July 28, 2012

You Can't Make This Stuff Up.

- Cruising down the highway:
Landon: Why is there smoke on that truck?
Me: It's coming out of the exhaust.
Landon: Oh, it's needs coffee!

Hahaha! Exhaust, Not exhausted!

- We were sitting on the couch the other day and Buggy yells out "Stop it! Stop it right now!" When I said "excuse me? You don't talk to me like that." He exclaims, "No mommy. I talking to my belly!"

He had the hiccups.

- Buggy fell in the parking lot after lunch one day and when I realized he was OK I asked him what happened? He says, "you tripped me!" When I claimed I hadn't he says, "than you pushed me." Again, I assured him I hadn't. His reply, "Well, someone pushed me!"

Ahhh, kiddo! Sometimes people just trip over their own two feet.

- Landon often says, "Are you talking to big babe or little babe!?!"

I call everyone babe. So he wants to know if I'm talking to him or his daddy.



- Buggy wanted his temporary tattoo removed but was afraid it was going to hurt. I assured him that with a little baby oil that it would come right off. He immediately scolded me and said, "I want the kid oil, cause I'm not a baby!"

Don't I know it, Little Man. But that doesn't change the fact that it's still called Baby oil.


- At every meal we tell him that he needs to eat his food so he can grow to be big and strong. The other day he told me he couldn't eat his food, "Because he was going to get too big and would break the house."

Poor guy really did seemed concerned, like this was an actual possibility!! They have the most fabulous imaginations!

2 comments:

  1. You are so smart to write this all down now!!! He's a riot!!! Love Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great conversations! This is what keeps a young parent sane. The fact that they are fun and cute...... Happy to see you recording them, too.

    ReplyDelete