Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Happy Silence.

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I wanted to assure you all, it's a happy silence that we are experiencing. We have been keeping busy with our normal to-dos, the Easter holiday, the warmer weather and longer days. Throw a pregnancy in there and we just haven't had much time, OK, energy for anything really creative.

But we are well. The baby to be is thriving and my belly is growing. Buggy is getting so tall and continues to amaze us daily with his imagination and wit. The Hubby is extremely busy at the shop, but continues to pull amazing numbers which is getting him noticed. And the dogs, well, they are still here and driving me crazy. But what can I say, they really are part of our Little Family. The Little Family that I'm just enjoying so much...until about 8pm that is and then I want nothing but my comfy cozy bed!

This picture about sums it up. While we were on a family outing to Walmart, Mr. Man got tired and crawled onto a shelf to lay down. I really wanted to join him!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute and excited about you all coming in!! Poppy will probably turn on the heater in the pool if the air is warm enough!! xoxxo Kate

    ReplyDelete