Monday, July 11, 2011

Amazing Weekend.

This past weekend was one that I will remember and cherish for a long, long time. It really wasn't about what we did, but more that the entire weekend was spent together, as a family. We lounged, we ate, we cuddled, we laughed, and we did it all as a single unit.

This past weekend I fell in love with my Hubby, being a Momma, our Life in Texas, and our Home all over again. It was a weekend that made all the hard work and long hours worth it. A time that reminded me how truly blessed we are and that this is what life is all about!

This past weekend made me feel recharged and happy deep down in my soul. It has me looking forward to years to come and memories that have yet to be made. I can only hope that the rest of you felt and shared some of the same happiness is your lives as well!

2 comments:

  1. This is how to live an abundant life. Be thankful for everything everyday! Love you lots and I am glad you got to enjoy a relaxing weekend. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gale- I have tears in my eyes. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete