Friday, March 20, 2009

Smiles

We have been practicing our smiles and little LJ is getting pretty darn good. He just can't seem to get the hang of smiling at the camera! So, of course, me being the awesome mom that I am, I offer lots of encouragement...as you can see. I'm pretty bummed that I stuck my hand in the photo right in front of his big ol' grin. Only 6 weeks old and mom 's already getting in his way. Sorry Bubba, you're just going to have to learn deal with it. We haven't given up and I think we might have nailed it today...I'm excited to get the photos loaded onto the computer to see!

2 comments:

  1. Love the grin! Gale, Landon is just the sweetest baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gale,
    Glad you started a blog for Landon. He looks grate and we are looking forward to seeing him again.
    Grandpa Jenkins

    ReplyDelete