Sunday, March 22, 2009

G'ma Leaves


After being here for the first 6 weeks of our new adventure, called "Raising Landon," G'ma had to go back home to St. Louis. She left on Friday and we are already feeling her absence! It's amazing just how many dirty diapers there are when you are suddenly changing every one. No more yelling out, "G'ma! Landon wants you!" and then throwing in there as I quickly walk into the other room, "Oh yeah, he's dirty too." It was also wonderful to have the reassurance that the strange little noises and loud crying are very normal. Or when his cord fell off, I had someone to pick it up and throw it away for me (it grossed me out). Or just the extra set of hands when I was trying to get something- anything, accomplished! Mom, you can come back any time.

1 comment:

  1. Gale- I loved every second of our time together. Landon is my new love. I will be back sometime soon. I promise! Love you! G'ma

    ReplyDelete