Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Words and Phrases.

Being the Momma of a two yr old is simply amazing! He is just a joy to be around, and one of the things I'm having the most fun with is his words and phrases. I have been receiving compliments on his vocabulary and pronunciation for awhile now and truth be told he has always been a chatterbox, so he's had lots of practice! I will always cherish a list full of my favorite Buggy's words and phrases.

The 1st thing I hear every morning is "Hi Momma! I woked up!"

I love when he clears his plate and says "I ated it all up!"

Or when you ask him, "What's your name?" and he says "2."

If he is doing something he knows will get him in trouble he'll say "No, Momma. No look." or "Get outta here." or "Momma, go play with Daddy."

The way he says his name "Yan-don."

We are working on colors and he's doing pretty well but he has also started making associations. When I asked what color a pink car was he said "Shake." (he drinks pink colored strawberry shakes) and when I asked him what color the brown cart was he said "Chocolate."

A lot of the time before he answers any question he'll stop, scrunch up his face and look out the corner of his eyes... like he's thinking really hard and lets out a long drawn out "ahhhhhh" or "ummmm" before answering with a quick and lighthearted "yeah" or "no".

When you do something that he really likes or wants to do he gets all excited and repeats the activity followed by a "that's nice! that's sweet!"

The word for pillow "pellou"

But my all time favorite, by far the best thing that comes out of his cute little mouth " I yove you, Momma." which is always followed by a kiss!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! He's such a cutie!!! Love Gigi See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this post. :) Everything.

    ReplyDelete