Friday, October 30, 2009

Matter of Opinion

In the last few days there has been a major change in my little love's attitude. He is now certain that his opinion and wants are the only thing that matter. I thought this was suppose to be reserved for the terrible 2's! As his momma, I'm finding this change to be quite amusing and annoying all at the same time. It's very amusing because it just amazes me how quickly they grow and change, you can almost see those wheels a turn'en as he's thinking things through. Annoying because he decided he didn't want to be in his car seat, and while I was wrestling him in, it started to pour down rain and I got soaked! I'm sure as soon as I find a way to get through this stage, he will be changing again. Ahh, the adventure of parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment